Lt. Commander
Hi.

I'm trying to get Target Subsystems Shield III for one of my tatical BOFFs.

I've gone through pages and pages of exchange officers and haven't seen it.

Is there a trick to learning this skill?

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 08:13 PM
If you are a tactical officer you should be able to learn it from one of your skills. Which you then in turn are able to teach it to your tac officers. If you aren't a tac officer then you may not be able to get it. I don't believe rank III abilities are on any bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
If you are a tactical officer you should be able to learn it from one of your skills. Which you then in turn are able to teach it to your tac officers. If you aren't a tac officer then you may not be able to get it. I don't believe rank III abilities are on any bridge officers.
I am a tac officer by profession, yes.

But from looking at the skill descriptions, I do not see a skill that would allow me to train target subsystems shields III.

Do you know which skill it is?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithie
I am a tac officer by profession, yes.

But from looking at the skill descriptions, I do not see a skill that would allow me to train target subsystems shields III.

Do you know which skill it is?
According to STOWiki, you can only get this ability by finding it on a Uncommon, Rare, or Very Rare Bridge Officer, at the Lieutenant Commander level.

I recommend browsing the Exchange for it.

EDIT: Misleading sentence on my part - sorry. The skill will be in the Lieutenant Commander bracket for the officer. You can get it from aaaany officer, as long as it's a Tactical Officer of Uncommon or greater quality. It's in the third tier for them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriFoxfirega
According to STOWiki, you can only get this ability by finding it on a Uncommon, Rare, or Very Rare Bridge Officer, at the Lieutenant Commander level.

I recommend browsing the Exchange for it.

EDIT: Misleading sentence on my part - sorry. The skill will be in the Lieutenant Commander bracket for the officer. You can get it from aaaany officer, as long as it's a Tactical Officer of Uncommon or greater quality. It's in the third tier for them.
hmm okay. Thanks.

Guess I'll try combing the exchange agian.