Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Reading? Thats for losers. Watch the video of Boxxy lore.

see...she already is gaining momentum here. make it stop.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
here. inform yourself of the boxxy phenomenon, and never mention to anyone that she might be here. Anonymous is everywhere

>.>
<.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Reading? Thats for losers. Watch the video of Boxxy lore.
Uhh....ummm...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ummmmm? This really happened?!? Operation...VALKRIE???!!!!?? The other one???

All I can say is. Poor Boxxy. I hope she isn't being hounded in the streets by crazed internet uber freaks.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
here. inform yourself of the boxxy phenomenon, and never mention to anyone that she might be here. Anonymous is everywhere

>.>
<.<
I don't understand... I read it. It doesn't seem like she did anything wrong. She posted a few weird videos and for some reason everybody went nuts over them. She shut down her stuff, came back much later, and everybody went at her again... How does that make her the problem? Sounds like the problem is all the other people.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-06-2010, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
I don't understand... I read it. It doesn't seem like she did anything wrong. She posted a few weird videos and for some reason everybody went nuts over them. She shut down her stuff, came back much later, and everybody went at her again... How does that make her the problem? Sounds like the problem is all the other people.
Of course it is...like us..stiiiill talking about her. Do I sense a Ten Forward Forum crash on the horizon?!? Did I play a part!?!

*Runs and hides behind his wife.*
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-06-2010, 04:15 AM
:p Well I'm not the one who brought it up. I just mentioned that the girl was the same one in Gungin's avvy. :p
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Quote:
:p Well I'm not the one who brought it up. I just mentioned that the girl was the same one in Gungin's avvy. :p
LMAO!!!!! Well if anyone is to blame I guess it would be me since I posted this! But I still like the vid and the song......
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonar View Post
LMAO!!!!! Well if anyone is to blame I guess it would be me since I posted this! But I still like the vid and the song......
YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!

Hehe... British people
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Quote:
YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!

Hehe... British people
lolz using a meme in a thread with a video on memes