Lt. Commander
# 1 God oh God Please
03-04-2010, 08:59 PM
fix it so that when I get all my buttons set up and keybinds all set that they don't get reset everytime I zone into different instances
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 06:41 AM
Amen brother.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Went in to PvP last night after the patch and found all my controls shuffled. Spent half the match re-loading abilities. Grrr.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I've also noticed two things with the buttons since Thursday's patch. Now, when I pick up a device it auto-equips it (either on my ship in space, or on my captain on the ground) and shows up in my power bar. If I wanted it equipped, I'd equip it. I'm a big boy. I know how to equip things. I don't know why it began doing this, and maybe someone like it, but please give me the option to shut this off.

The second thing is I've noticed my BOff powers appear in empty spots on my power bar. I don't want them there. I already have my BOff powers showing up on the HUD (down at the bottom) so why must they show up on my power bar as well? And when I drag them off, then zone, they pop right back on.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Simply put the powers (you don't want to see) on other tabs.

For example I run 2 bars with the bridge officers underneath.

I put all the BO powers on Tab 10, all my weapons on tab 9, and any leftovers on tab 8.

Then I go to tab 1 and 2 and set up my devices and powers. Everything stays where they should. The only time it changes is when you get new powers or a new ship.