Lt. Commander
# 1 Graphics Issues
03-04-2010, 04:21 AM
I have a ATI Radeon 4650. Is this good enough as I am having a message saying that my drivers need updating but when i go to the ATI website I cannot find the relevant driver to update? The graphics in the lower mode are not clear and tend to get a lot of shadows and angles missing. Please help.
Grant
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 06:01 AM
I have a Radion 4350 with a Gig of RAM and it works OK except in a few places like Solar Wind and some of the Nebulas.

In those circumstances I can get it to work by turning on the HALF RESOLUTION Option in th Video options menues.

I wonder if maybe you use the 4350's drivers it might help.

Alot of people are having ATI problems.

Then agaiin maybe the reason I am getting by is due to having a full Gig of video memory on the card.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2010, 07:25 AM
I have a Nvidia Geforce 9200 graphics card. I'm no computer tech, but it ran my STO just fine before, now its asking for an update i have no idea where to get.

Hopefully the staff or someone can help us out.

Or "we just have crap graphics cards" <---Aweful answer.

EDIT: I played the game, it seems fine to me
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2010, 07:44 PM
How can you change the video graphics option to half?

I think I need to do this because my machine is older, and I am only playing the game for the story, and gam play, not for the graphics.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
i have a 5770 1 gig card and i have like little 8-bit blocks everywhere in my game how do i remove that