Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebon
I'm impressed by your game, it's quite fun with its PVE/PVP on space/ground and I will probably play it till the end of times because i'm a fan of you know what.

But, please, we are not the "Fearderation". We don't vaporize people, we don't kill babies (remember the jem'hadar eggs ?), we don't shoot at first sight, we don't detroy stuff just for the fun...etc.

Or maybe we are playing a mirror universe without knowing ?

So, it would be cool for fed players to put weapons on stun (would be easy to do), to make people KO rather than vaporize them for the expose attacks, and it would be cool to write missions (and rewrite old missions) with some diplomacy/science/talk options and more humour (you can do it , there are many examples).

In fact, you should introduce some kind of bonus XP for finishing missions without massacres:

- the kids would kill everyone, get the reward and jump to the next slaughters
- the fan of star trek would play the diplomacy card, speak with everyone, do some scan and find the solution without blood on their hands (and get a reward for doing it in the spirit of Star Trek). You have to hire some writers for this but the game, people who can give use missions with different ends (ala Bioware).

So please, more science and less violence, because the Federation is not the Fearderation !
Speak for yourself, for I rather enjoy being a Spartan of the Federation! To war I go because it is called upon me to kill my enemy with extreme prejudice and let their blood flow like a river through space. Oh yes I call on Fear and Hate and we will go marching into victory!

FOR SPARTA!