Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 New Very Rare Armor Problem
02-13-2010, 09:44 AM
The very rare pollyalloy weave (I don't know if this particular problem is occurring with other types of armor or not) armor I purchased yesterday at battle group omega does not show up on my character. It's rather annoying as I don't think my kits or equipment look good on my character at all without the armor showing up. This is just the graphical problem however.

Another problem exists in that the listed resistances on the armor are either incorrect when applied to the character or suffer from some sort of reduction that is not listed anywhere in the game. For example, the armor states a 50% physical and kinetic resistance. Then in my character stats page, it shows up as 32.8% physical and kinetic resistance. This same reduction applies to all the additional resistances that come with the armor.

Anyone else seen or know the nature of this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Iv had the same problem with my away team members not apearing to change from uniform to armor. It seems to sort its self out over time but iv noticed that it dose correct its self when a new officer is added to ur away team. What i find is that a member who doesnt change in to armor, will change after a new oficer joins but the new oficer may them take on the bug. At the moment the bug has seemed to have stopped for me. i know its anoying but just give it a little time.

As for the lowered stats im not sure?. maybe its to do with the type of oficer its equiped to?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Well the armor is equipped to my main character. The officers dont appear to even be able to equip it. The problem is that it doesn't show up on my character at all. I suppose I will try to wait it out, but I've received reports from other people in my fleet and in zone chat that they have the same problem. So I'm sure it's this new armor and not my character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-21-2010, 05:39 PM
i have the pollyalloy weave mk x body armor (very rare/purple item) from the battle group omega vendor and i have the same problem. the armor shows up on my character as my normal starfleet uniform, as though the armor was being hidden (but it's not)

the stats on the armor appear to be incorrect as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I have the exact same problem. Have not tested it in combat yet to see if it works. Same as all the above though
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
did you right cilck on the equipped armour and choose "show on costume"/"hide on costume"?

I hide my armour deliberatly, i'd rather see the proper starfleet uniforms then the ugly armour over them. At least until they can make "Hazard Team" armour types.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2010, 10:26 PM
I forget exactly where I saw it, but a dev acknowledged that the new daily mission armor artwork does not exist but will be released later.

edit: found it, Jaguar commented in this thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...ht=daily+armor