Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I don't know if this has been reported, but there is a item error in Memory Alpha

Upgrading Quantum Torpedos IV / VI is requiring Qoantum Mines, not Quantum Torpedos. This 'bug' appears to be the only case where the wrong item is required.

Can this be corrected to that Common Quantum torpedos create Rare Quantum Torpedos ???
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus_Ramsey View Post
I don't know if this has been reported, but there is a item error in Memory Alpha

Upgrading Quantum Torpedos IV / VI is requiring Qoantum Mines, not Quantum Torpedos. This 'bug' appears to be the only case where the wrong item is required.

Can this be corrected to that Common Quantum torpedos create Rare Quantum Torpedos ???

this is the same in MK VIII and MK X....so i don't think, it's a bug....

think of it...you take the quantum out of the mines...very carefully of course and reassemble them into a new torpedo hull do get your quantum torpedo launcher...

Lt. Commander
# 3 Sorry, it is a BUG BUG BUG
03-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Look at all of the other Memory Alpha items. They always take a base item and enhance it to rare. The Quantum torpedos are the ONLY case where there is a change in weapons type.

This needs fixing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't think it's a bug, the concept of a torpedo & mine are the same one you shoot the other you deploy I find it actually unique you can rebuild one thing to something more unique whit similar property's.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Quote:

Actually, if you look carefully at Romaine's options, medium shield charges make large power cells. It's like they skipped a line in the database or something.