Lt. Commander
Hello and thank you for all the help everyone that answers. I don't have a vast amount of knowledge on graphic cards, especially laptop ones. I am thinking of purchasing a new laptop and curious how well everyone thinks it will run on it, I am currently running on a desktop computer with 2x 8800 gt cards linked and satisfied with the way it runs hoping this will be comparable to that.

I am thinking of getting this one : http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+...748386&count=1

Any help that can be given will be gladly welcomed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
That video card is on the low end for gaming (REAL low). Personally I'd look for something with a GTX 260M on the nvidia side of the house. Someone with more knowledge on ATI could recommend a suitable ATI mobile solution I'm sure.

If you had that same system with better video I'd say you would be probably quite happy with it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
you never see my link to www.tomshardware.com The have benchmark on this game with cards going back a few years, but no laptop, but may give some idear
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 04:42 AM
Thank You for the input from those that did I really appreciate it. After looking around for a while and reading your posts, I agree totally not getting that one lol. Found a good site that ranks laptop graphic cards. I will probably hold out for a better one, funny thing was thinking about one with the gtx 260m in it. Found one in a laptop for $100 more than the one i posted. Thank you again for all the input ^^

P.S. Link to that site i mentioned. http://www.notebookcheck.net/