Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Away Team Controls Mis-match
03-09-2010, 04:33 AM
Hey gang,

Not sure how to bug this properly in game (and since I am getting shot at at the time, it is a bit tricky to write a bug report.)

This was an issues I saw in OB and I thought I had seen it fixed in the game. However, I noticed it again Sunday night.

When you are on away team missions with your bridge officers, they are each assigned a Roman Numeral, I through IV. When you assign a BO to move some where or to attack some one they place that number on the indicator. I.E. The move to here waypoint whiil have a number 1 if you send your first BO somewhere. That was bugged previously, but got fixed. However, the listing when you target someone is still wrong.\

I told my first and second BOs to attack a Klingon. The display for that Klingon listed II, and III in his display. It should have been I and II as that is was actually attacking him. The problem is not who is actually attacking, that seems to work right, but the listing of who is attacking. it seems like all the numbers have 1 added to them. If I choose BO I and IV, it shows II, and V.

Just something that I thought should be fixed.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Just use the bug function (under '?') in-game, even if not exactly while it is happening.

I never use such fine controls on my BOs, so I haven't noticed this.