Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 251
03-04-2010, 06:21 AM
I lost 3x Uncommon Personal Shields Mk II, 1x Common Chroniton Torpedo Launcher Mk VIII, and 1x Romulan Ale.

... But i just had a glich that copied my Very Rare MkX Rifle so im happy now.

Or was it a opology for the bug by the Devs? ... Somehow i doubt it but i would like to be proven wrong on that one.
Lt. Commander
# 252
03-04-2010, 06:29 AM
O hai! I lost Covariant Shield Mk X (very rare) , Same level combat impulse engine (also very rare) and..... hmmm I think I lost a couple Dual Heavy phaser cannon's Mk X (also very rare).

Oh! And about 5,000,000 energy credits too!

Can I have back plzkthxbai!
Lt. Commander
# 253
03-04-2010, 07:15 AM
Well here is the wonderfull reply I recieved:

Thank you for your report. We have resolved this issue with our 2/14/10 maintenance. Unfortunately due to the nature of this bug we are unable to return the items lost. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online.

So basically, we $%^ed up, you are @#%$ed. Thanks for playing!
Lt. Commander
# 254
03-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Great news everyone!

The bug is still in the game! (5 March 2010) But it isn't the same!

In the last hour, my Neilson Tribble (in my device slot) turned into another copy of my bound Tetryon Split Beam Rifle Mk VIII. Since the rifle cannot go in my device slot, the game helpfully moved it to my inv!

Isn't life grand?

FYI, I did not bother filling out a bug report. Since my tribble, worth 250k (market value) will not be replaced, I see no reason to put myself out.

Why I am posting then? To warn others not to place to high of value on their gear. The database that holds their gear still has issues.
Lt. Commander
# 255
03-09-2010, 06:46 AM
After numerous weeks of waiting, I receive this reply:

Quote:
I am sorry to hear you lost your rare item. Unfortunately we will not be able to assist you with this issue. At this time items that are accidentally misplaced, deleted, deconstructed, sold or bound to the wrong character do not qualify for reimbursement. If by chance the item in question was associated with a mission, we will not be able to reset that mission for you. We appreciate your patience and you understanding in this matter! Thank you for Playing!
All this time to wait for a reply, and Customer Support didn't even read the Ticket.

I am not one to lose my rag over games, but the current support Cryptic has been providing in STO has been lamentable.