Lt. Commander
# 1 My Two Cents...
03-09-2010, 10:56 AM
If you care or if you don't here is my two cents...
First and foremost I am new to the Star Trek universe. I came from LOTRO (a great game) and am a casual gamer. The reason I checked STO out is because I wanted something different in an MMO. Mostly one I don't have to dedicate a huge amount of time to and still have a lot of fun. Its been 3 weeks or so and I have to say this game is pretty awesome. I love the space combat and the fact that my ship just keeps getting better and more fun to navigate. I love the fact that most of it is instanced but I still have a chance to be part of the community. I for one was tired of MMO's that have a quest where you see someone complete it right before you do and is named @SShat or something similar. I love the fact that I could care less what level I am am or how my character looks. Sure there are issues, but this is shaping up to be a lot of fun. I don't see the reason for all the negativity. Really the only extremely negative thing I see is the community at this stage. I am sure I will be flamed for this so bring it on if you need to vent on me

Riggs