Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 91
03-05-2010, 05:00 PM
My Dear Klingons, you realize that the Federation did not begin the war? You attacked one of OUR colonies and we merely sent vessels to defend the innocent people of that world! So please, spare me your speech! And by the way... the Federation likes it's skirts on women!

Signed,
Rear Admiral Neelon
U.S.S Prometheus.
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalybos View Post
While the argument regarding a miniskirt and the lack of protection in melee situation is somewhat amusing, the simple truth of the matter is that the majority of combat is done at range. With energy weapons. Weapons for which attire makes no difference whatsoever. Bat'leth combat may be fine for a duel, but on the battlefield it is ... impractical. Perhaps the Klingon Empire would fare better if the sent troops in with extra ammunition, rather than a weapon just slightly less practical than a bayonet.

In "A Book of Five Rings", by Miyamoto Musashi (written in 1645 a.d.), there is one particular piece of wisdom that has left a lasting impression upon me. From "The Ground Book", I give you the following excerpt:
"You should not have a favourite weapon. To become over-familiar with one weapon is as much a fault as not knowing it sufficiently well. You should not copy others, but use weapons which you can handle properly. It is bad for commanders and troopers to have likes and dislikes. These are things you must learn thoroughly."
Dear Chalybos,
As I have stated, the Bat'leth, is a spiritual weapon that is used by true Klingons. I personally carry beam-type weapons along on away missions along with my bat'leth. These weapons are for the Federation earthers who run for dear life when they see me wielding my bat'leth.

An earther in a previous communique stated that Klingons ambush, when in fact, the Federation practices this skill much better. A true Klingon warrior charges into the fray....unless their quary is so...moronic...as to charge into their path.

Signed,
Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 93
03-09-2010, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChimiTheCellist View Post
If you like I could do one of these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLIO...eature=related
Note: You're in the black.
You should be so lucky, my dear Earther....

Signed,
Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 94
03-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
I understand what you mean about this, and I do agree that there is more to a weapon than just how good it is in battle. Many times, a weapon also carries cultural significance--your Bat'leths are a prime example of this. Another example is the Japanese Katana, the weapon of choice for a Japanese Samurai. This is another reason I hope that the Federation will allow its officers to obtain Katanas--those of us who follow the code of the Samurai need to display our heritage by using the traditional weapon of the Samurai.
Captain Alex,
Finally a Federation human that understands!!!! Note, you are ranked higher than mere earther in my eyes. I truly hope and pray that there are more esteemed human like yourself who understand!! Starfleet command needs to make you Admiral Yamato!

Perhaps one day we can share a cup of bloodwine on my Flagship. You are welcome there.

Signed,
Lurcita of the House Kleri
Lt. Commander
# 95
03-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders118 View Post
My Dear Klingons, you realize that the Federation did not begin the war? You attacked one of OUR colonies and we merely sent vessels to defend the innocent people of that world! So please, spare me your speech! And by the way... the Federation likes it's skirts on women!

Signed,
Rear Admiral Neelon
U.S.S Prometheus.
Admiral Neelon,
I am so sorry that you are blinded by lies of other federation officers..... I am truly disappointed to tell you that the Federation was the provocative entity in this case. Earthers attacked us and would like to remove Quo'nos from the galaxy, as they did Romulus and Remis.

This shall not happen as long as I am not yet in Sto'vocor!

Signed,
Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 96
03-09-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha

Admiral Earther,
I am proud of you that you know one of our drinking songs. For those who do not speak the Klingon language, i shall translate. In time, you will all know our language.

And the blood was ankle deep.
And the River Skral ran crimson red.
On the day above all days.
When Kahless slew evil Molor dead.

Signed,
Lurcita
You dare calling me an earther? Oh, it's obvious that you already took my advice concerning your female Orion allies. A shame, I didn't think you would take me so literally. I guess now it's time for your hegh'bat.
Lt. Commander
# 97
03-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
You dare calling me an earther? Oh, it's obvious that you already took my advice concerning your female Orion allies. A shame, I didn't think you would take me so literally. I guess now it's time for your hegh'bat.
Dear Admiral Earther,

There would be no need to take the Hegh'bat for several reasons. The most glaring of all of them is that I am not dying. Normally, when Klingon conducts this ritual, they feel that they are no longer a warrior due to...perhaps...some sort of battle injury that they sustain.

You seem to believe that my disgruntlement with the Orion hussies...I mean allies.... would drive me to such unrestaint anger that I would practice the Hegh'bat ritual. I do congratulate you for the attempted diversion. This will not stop me from hunting down your brother the federation arms dealer. I am getting close.... I feel it....

Signed,
Lurcita
Lt. Commander
# 98
03-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Klingons are silly.

I have question about Klingons, Lurcita!

Do you always smoke weed and play steel drums like in the movies? Do you all really have a bobsled team? If you do, that's kind of silly! There's no ice where you come from! And what's with the funny accents? It's pronounced "man" not "mon."

Just curious!
Lt. Commander
# 99
03-10-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylpha
Dear Admiral Earther,

There would be no need to take the Hegh'bat for several reasons. The most glaring of all of them is that I am not dying. Normally, when Klingon conducts this ritual, they feel that they are no longer a warrior due to...perhaps...some sort of battle injury that they sustain.

You seem to believe that my disgruntlement with the Orion hussies...I mean allies.... would drive me to such unrestaint anger that I would practice the Hegh'bat ritual. I do congratulate you for the attempted diversion. This will not stop me from hunting down your brother the federation arms dealer. I am getting close.... I feel it....

Signed,
Lurcita
Since you are obviously blind and unable to distinguish a human from a Klingon I guess you obviously aren't a warrior anymore. And the Hegh'bat is also used by dishonoured Klingons. You're a honourless liar by claiming that the Federation attacked the Klingon and Romulan empires. So you have two good reasons to perform it.

I didn't know that weapon exchanges between brothers are considered "dealing".... Ohhh, let me guess, you're one of those ridgeless augment-Klingons. Didn't you know we have a cure for that. Maybe you should find a good doctor on Quo'nos who can make a true Klingon out of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Klingons are silly.

I have question about Klingons, Lurcita!

Do you always smoke weed and play steel drums like in the movies? Do you all really have a bobsled team? If you do, that's kind of silly! There's no ice where you come from! And what's with the funny accents? It's pronounced "man" not "mon."

Just curious!
You shouldn't compare Klingons and Jamaicans. Otherwise you could find yourself impaled. Multiple times. Through multiple organs.
Lt. Commander
# 100
03-10-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAizen
Such a foolish ideology you Klingon cowards have, all you do is hide with your cloaking devices and sneak about, you are just like the romulans

at least they admit they are sneaky

all you speak of is Honor, where is the honor in an ambush, it requires little skill and shows as much bravery as a common house cat

Your species will die in battle but through your dishonor no longer be sent to Sto'Vo'Kor

Now i must return to my plans to Dominate Starfleet from within, i have wasted enough time on the Klingons
Klingon honor is putting a fed in a corner....bash bash bash.