Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
thats nice, tobad i didnt say anything offencive or insulting unlike you who just goes around throwing insults out like air.
LOL Nice try, but untrue.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Reported for use of logic and mathematics :p
Reported for having an avatar that's gonna give me nightmares. I can see that face coming at me in my DREAMS now. Can't sleep, pink-haired evil clown-mime will eat me...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acylion
So when someone trashes the game, it's a troll post. And when someone praises the game, it's a troll post too.

Whoa. What do we have left, then? No, wait, I got it. Clearly, opinions are unacceptable. We need pure factual statements! Obviously, we must all post in MATH!

What is the escape velocity on Earth? Mass of the earth = 5.98x1024 kg, R = 6378100 m, G = 6.6726 x 10-11N-m2/kg2. Discuss!

(On topic: Personally, I like the calendar idea. It's a great marketing and PR tool.)

Troll!

(I kid!!!)
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
So when someone trashes the game, it's a troll post. And when someone praises the game, it's a troll post too.

Whoa. What do we have left, then? No, wait, I got it. Clearly, opinions are unacceptable. We need pure factual statements! Obviously, we must all post in MATH!

What is the escape velocity on earth with respect to Earth's gravity? Mass of the earth = 5.98x1024 kg, R = 6378100 m, G = 6.6726 x 10-11N-m2/kg2. Discuss!

(On topic: Personally, I like the calendar idea. It's a great marketing and PR tool.)
you made me lol, opinions are great they really are but they are even better when you keep them to your self when you are delusinal (typo) as the opening post was (atleast to me) since he had nothing to say then 'EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT LOOK AT THE CALENDAR!' when it actually doesnt say anything then we will be getting 1 or 2 more instanced things that will only take what? 15mins to do?
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie1701
And similar reported for offensivness
You don't like Alverian dung beetle?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Reported for having an avatar that's gonna give me nightmares. I can see that face coming at me in my DREAMS now. Can't sleep, pink-haired evil clown-mime will eat me...
Hmph, Goth Loli! Get it right.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUX426 View Post
LOL Nice try, but untrue.
nah it was true, he made a post in another topic and threw insults out right away instead of even partaking in a discussion so on my view point it is true.

but if i am wrong show me some posts of him being objective and not a huge ass then
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarid View Post
nah it was true, he made a post in another topic and threw insults out right away instead of even partaking in a discussion so on my view point it is true.

but if i am wrong show me some posts of him being objective and not a huge ass then
Its also true you called him a troll (in the second post of the thread no less) which is a insult to most anyway... not to mention you said it first when we has simply trying to be positive.

The calendar shows more than instances it also shows the suggested time table for the 45 day update which will supposedly include lots of fun new stuff besides instances. Also the other threads that started showing whats in testing and all that are a good look at what they are working on and it seems to be a pretty good sign.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdeck View Post
Its also true you called him a troll (in the second post of the thread no less) which is a insult to most anyway... not to mention you said it first when we has simply trying to be positive.

The calendar shows more than instances it also shows the suggested time table for the 45 day update which will supposedly include lots of fun new stuff besides instances. Also the other threads that started showing whats in testing and all that are a good look at what they are working on and it seems to be a pretty good sign.
and this is what i mean by a good poster, got facts here and not being an ass. congrats! you are one of the few who still know how to use that thing most throw out for more stomache space