Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
ROFL

I approve!!! or maybe Zergabug? place is still hella buggy
To be fair, theres little they could actually do using the current in game ground mechanics to make it actually interesting.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
To be fair, theres little they could actually do using the current in game ground mechanics to make it actually interesting.
Which is why I will never understand why they chose to make it such a major part of the first STF. I sincerely hope that future ones are more space-oriented...and for bigger groups.

I'm willing to bet if they had a script run through the databases they'd find that the majority of us have almost 0 points spent on our ground traits.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 02:30 PM
I found this Dev post to be quite hilarious.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...82#post2302882
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
well I dunno about that. more puzzles mini bosses optional events would be great. I truly hate ALL WoW references BUT I will say wow had interesting, captivating and fresh raid content. Like you had options there was strategy... Theres no strategy to mowing down a zerg force of bad AI borg mobs
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Most fights come down to "Kill it fast" or "Move around, and kill it fast". Riddles, puzzles, and logic stuff can have the answers posted somewhere, spoiling the fun. So really, "skill" is the only way to get challenges.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaelinTerenes
Most fights come down to "Kill it fast" or "Move around, and kill it fast". Riddles, puzzles, and logic stuff can have the answers posted somewhere, spoiling the fun. So really, "skill" is the only way to get challenges.
Yeah but theres no skill.... My fleet we typically do it as 4 engineers and 1 tactical. tact uses plasma nades sec team the engines just spam 4 turrets each. rinse and repeat and target nodes
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticWoda
Yeah but theres no skill.... My fleet we typically do it as 4 engineers and 1 tactical. tact uses plasma nades sec team the engines just spam 4 turrets each. rinse and repeat and target nodes
I kinda like using my fabrication kit. That force dome is killer for knocking borg off the blocks into the plasma