Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Disappointed
03-09-2010, 02:30 AM
When I first unlocked Klingon I thought it was really going to be great. I have to admit the forced PvP just to level is a pain in the back side. So until they develop some PvE stuff for the Klingon side my toon will just sit and gather dust.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2010, 02:40 AM
You lack the required dedication to become a true warrior of the empire.

Enjoy things Fedside.

Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 11:04 AM
When I first unlocked Federation I thought it was really going to be great. I have to admit the forced PvE just to level is a pain in the back side. So until they develop some PvP stuff for the Federation side my toon will just sit and gather dust.

:p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Only the most dedicated warriors can join our ranks!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Agreed, killing fed scum in battle is the only way to go. I have fought them since open beta and have yet to find many true warriors among them that deserve an honorable death at my hands!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Battle is the true the Way of the Warrior. Quit your whining. That is for Federation weaklings. What Klingons can expect is more missions on planets. Hopefully this means missions for our security teams, who I am afraid many Ship Commanders now are failing to train properly. I can only hope that our deleted training points will be refunded and miss-spent training points will be able to be re-allocated by the Empire. Many points were lost as we fought against the unknown to pull together our crews for the Glory of the Empire. Be strong my brothers and sisters. The Strength of True Warriors will ensure the Empire prevails! Quapla'!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnonSeek View Post
When I first unlocked Klingon I thought it was really going to be great. I have to admit the forced PvP just to level is a pain in the back side. So until they develop some PvE stuff for the Klingon side my toon will just sit and gather dust.
You have access to the most powerful PvP ship in the game - a BoP.

Why would you complain?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
You have access to the most powerful PvP ship in the game - a BoP.

Why would you complain?
Im a general have been for some time now , I desided to roll a Klingon alt eng i think it was......now not sure if this is what the guy is talking about , but my first avatar got to general easy tons of pvp games going on tons to do was really a blast.......now tho wow just wow takes you years it seems to get a game its insane , you fed guys are asking where all the T 5 klingons are? I found them they are stuck at lvl 6 with almost no way to lvl......
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Im a general have been for some time now , I desided to roll a Klingon alt eng i think it was......now not sure if this is what the guy is talking about , but my first avatar got to general easy tons of pvp games going on tons to do was really a blast.......now tho wow just wow takes you years it seems to get a game its insane , you fed guys are asking where all the T 5 klingons are? I found them they are stuck at lvl 6 with almost no way to lvl......
Klinks do need more XP per PvP mission no doubt.

My Klink is almost Commander and was a chore to level.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 06:50 PM
i agree with AnnonSeek, we need more PVE rather than just PVP. some people like playing klingon but either aint very good at PVP or just dont want to battle feds all day long, plus the time lengths of the queues. I for one could'nt care less about about honorless warrior crap.