Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
Its just too bad the laws of the united states of america dont apply to the cryptic private forums eh?

try sayin what u like in my house, ill kick you out on ur a55. have fun tryin to sue me for it.
Haha, my post was not a threat to sue anyone, nor did it directly mention any such law suit. It was simply a link and an informed opinion :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Haha, my post was not a threat to sue anyone, nor did it directly mention any such law suit. It was simply a link and an informed opinion :-)
Its clearly not an informed opinion, u cant say whatever you like in someones house, the forums are Cryptics house. There is NO legal basis or merit to your claims.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
Its clearly not an informed opinion, u cant say whatever you like in someones house, the forums are Cryptics house. There is NO legal basis or merit to your claims.
Is that so Counselor? Cryptic Studios is a company based out of Los Gatos, Ca, USA and as such subject to all US laws. Not that anyone is talking about suing Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-09-2010, 06:04 PM
This is the best game ever. This game needs no improvement because it contains enough content to play forever. Everything works as intended and it's a truly wonderful depiction of the Trek IP.

Further, the Devs are working night and day to improve your experience. I'm just so glad to be a part of it all, and I'm having just a super time.

I'm so happy I think I'll go listen to some Julie Andrews music.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torath
This is the best game ever. This game needs no improvement because it contains enough content to play forever. Everything works as intended and it's a truly wonderful depiction of the Trek IP.

Further, the Devs are working night and day to improve your experience. I'm just so glad to be a part of it all, and I'm having just a super time.

I'm so happy I think I'll go listen to some Julie Andrews music.
^^ THIS is full of WIN!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Now ask yourself why 1st year legal students don't sue rushlimbaugh.com for some quick notoriety and paying off student loans.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Is that so Counselor? Cryptic Studios is a company based out of Los Gatos, Ca, USA and as such subject to all US laws. Not that anyone is talking about suing Cryptic.
Sigh, servers are property, cryptic owns the servers, you had to agree to abide by their rules to use em.

Server = Cryptic's house

You = visitor in their house

They can do whatever they like about what you say in their house.

BTW, the 'Freedom of Speech' in the constitution? ya, that just says the GOVERNMENT cannot limit your speech. Glad your so informed about how the basis for american law works
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaise View Post
Now ask yourself why 1st year legal students don't sue rushlimbaugh.com for some quick notoriety and paying off student loans.
Because no one is paying to use that site? Because membership in it's forums is without cost? The members of that site's forums are not paying customers, that makes a huge difference.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Discussing disciplinary actions is against policy, I'm closing this thread.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 PM.