Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a Casual Fun Fleet
03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Hello

A friend and I have been playing STO since launch and have four characters each:

Mine are a RADM Tactical officer in a Tactical Ship, CDR Engineer in a Cruiser, LCDR Science in a Science ship

His are a RADM Tactical officer in a Science Ship, CDR Tactical Officer in a Tactical Ship, LCDR Engineer in a Cruiser

We each play between 25-40 hours a week and almost always play at the same times (RL always takes precedence). We are both mature, intelligent and resposible individuals. We recently decided that it may be fun to find a friendly casual Fleet of like minded officers to help defend the Federation with. If you have such a fleet or know of one where we would fit in please respond.

BTW this post is at just about my limit of my willingness to RP so if you have an RP Fleet in mind for us it probably wont work.

Thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2010, 11:47 AM
i got a fleet thats focused on the harder missions however i am happy to invite people that wanna play together into my fleet.
i pretty mutch like effort the most as i seek people willing to go for it and not ignore the whole fleet

so if you think you want to join well check my site or sent a message on questions to me or my website.

life prosper,

and to youre friend,

life prosper too
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Hello Malius,

As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you and to your friend.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We currently have over 85 helpful, active members and are growing every day. We are currently active across all NA time zones.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 4 - Clan Hunters -
03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi Malius

You and your friend sounds like you would fit right into my fleet, feel free to check us out, i have put down the important links in my signature.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 01:21 PM

The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 50 to 60 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.
Lt. Commander
# 6 LNR Fleet!
03-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malius View Post
BTW this post is at just about my limit of my willingness to RP so if you have an RP Fleet in mind for us it probably wont work.
Thanks in advance
That somehow that struck me as really funny.

LNR Guild is a very large community across games and has a strong presence in STO. You will always find someone from LNR online as we already broke the 250 mark.

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* ENDGAME - We have over 50 members who are rank 45 with many more getting closer.

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

If you would like to join, click here and add your name to the 'invite me to fleet' list.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

Feel free to check us and and learn more at www.GoLegend.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 03:40 PM
As chief of personel and commanding officer of the medical and science PVE section of The Canadian Federation I would like to extend and invitation to you to come check out what we have to offer. We are a mature adult fleet comprised of players of all sorts, we have casuals, serious players, RP'ers, the list goes on. We have a vent server and plenty of regular events to keep you busy, we also have a variety of divisions to suit any playstyle. Dont let the name fool you we are not canadian sxclusive, we accept anyone looking for a fleet, we have members of all nationalities from around the globe. So head on over to www.canadianfederation.forumotion.com or click the link in my signature. Sign up on our forums and feel free to take part in any active discussion in progress, if you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the other command staff and we will be happy to help you out with anything.
I know there are alot of fleets to choose from but I belive your search ends with STO's premier canadian fleet, The Canadian Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 8 legacy fleet
03-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Legacy Fleet is a fun casual fleet of 28 and growing people that love sto and play it regulary at any point and time you can find 5 or more of us online from pretty diverse locations across the globe we are looking to grow in numbers and are currently recruiting new members we do however have a small amount of requirments which i have posted below if you want to join you can post in this thread or contact @palmera or @admiralphoenix and also via the website and the instructions below

http://legacyfleet.guildlaunch.com/

and tell everyone that Jamaal Sent you

Joining Requirements

1) Excel in a chosen field: Tactical, Science, or Exploration.

2) Be a member on Guild Launch and on STO.

3) Live in the Mountain Time Zone (or be able to translate to MTZ).

4) Be able to play for at least 2 hours a week.

5) Remember to post a reminder of extended absence from the game.

To join the fleet, join Legacy Fleet on the Guild Launch website and include all of the above information. If you have any questions please contact the Fleet Admiral at: seankmoss@comcast.net
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 07:52 PM
STARFLEET DEFENDERS

STARFLEET DEFENDERS is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We are a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. STARFLEET DEFENDERS is looking for members with personality!!

100+ plus members canít be wrong!!

Bottom line is when it comes down to it you get an established fleet that has been around since early beta with a mature membership base from all around the world so no matter what time you log in to play there is usually someone online. We have our own website, forums and vent server.

Be a part of a fleet that's going to make STO history, not be STO history in a few months!!

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Web Site

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Thread

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Video
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Three things you should know about the Unrepentant Fleet in Star Trek Online:

1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.

2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.

3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.

Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.

But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in ****, Champions, DDO, Global Agenda, and now STO. We also play online games such as L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, and COD:MW2, and we're planning for the Upcoming release of The Old Republic. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.

Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:

1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. You need to click this sentence.

That's it! Looking forward to flying the friendly Federation skies with you soon, Captain.

[Edit]: Forgot to include our two guild interviews (click 'em to read 'em):

Champions Online interview with Ten Ton Hammer
Age of Conan interview with IGN

*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.