Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2010, 01:26 PM
If stuck in force field.

Strip off your shield and armour.

Wait for borg to respawn (aggro if required).

Get pwned.

Respawn.

Start agin.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2010, 01:02 AM
And how do you propose getting aggro when stuck behind a forcefield? I can't shoot them, they can't shoot me. You know I'm talking about the forcefield surrounding the generator right, not the door.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbowombat View Post
And how do you propose getting aggro when stuck behind a forcefield? I can't shoot them, they can't shoot me. You know I'm talking about the forcefield surrounding the generator right, not the door.
Dunno cos every time i got stuck my buddies either redid the force field or the borgies just started kicking my butt and i died. Maybe is was a ally who aggro'd them and those scatter shots just wiped me out cos i was in de nude.

Either way i died and respawned or was released.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Considering this is from the devs who create quests that require you die 25 times as quickly as possible in team oriented PvP...dont be surprised if the "think outside the box" attempt at original content and problem solving would in fact require the meaningless and "selfless" sacrifice of self for the team.

I can see it during the brain storming session, "I have something never done before, lets make the solution to completing the content be killing yourself in the right way...its never been done before!"
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-10-2010, 09:03 AM
I did it with the timer, and never even got credit for doing it....I feel sick lol...all that time and effort put into it...not 1 GM/DEV response
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-10-2010, 09:56 AM
I able to get through the entire Infected Mission in less than 2 hours even with the new timer. The trick is to be coordinated enough that 2 people clear off the platform before the 3 arrive. This allows quick progression.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulciber1261 View Post
I did it with the timer, and never even got credit for doing it....I feel sick lol...all that time and effort put into it...not 1 GM/DEV response
check your marks of honor, you don't get points for completing the mission, just killing the queen.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kor_Dahar_Master View Post
If stuck in force field.

Strip off your shield and armour.

Wait for borg to respawn (aggro if required).

Get pwned.

Respawn.

Start agin.
This has happened to my group a couple times but we were able to Enter Sequence with 3 remaining people and get the trapped person out.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiumz0rz View Post
check your marks of honor, you don't get points for completing the mission, just killing the queen.
I did not receive any marks of valor. And she was dead when we left. Everyone else in the team got theirs but me.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulciber1261 View Post
I did not receive any marks of valor. And she was dead when we left. Everyone else in the team got theirs but me.
you have to be alive in the instance, not respawned, to get the valor marks.