Lt. Commander
# 11
02-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign-Red-Shirt
I don't know if their pathing is messed up, or it is meant to be that way. Some kind of mind control. I was able to set way points for them and they would come. But only one at a time. Group waypoints would fail, and I had to move the one closest to the point we were going to first. One of my eng BO commited suicide. He jumped off a bridge into the lava. No way of rescue. We were able to beam his remains to the ship and reconstruct him though...
Excellent suggestion! I will see if that works for me.

Also, dont forget that if your BO's dont fire at your enemies, to toggle the "x" button in their respective command screens. That helped me the first time I did this mission. They finally started shooting!

As for why I said "first time" - seems when I did this as a Captain and completed it (annoying time doing so) it did not register. Not sure why. I bugged it. I do know that I did it, completed it, and got to exit sector map. But its not on my log so your guess is as good as mine.
Lt. Commander
# 12 fire cave hell!
03-10-2010, 06:36 PM
I have just attempted the fire caves several times...(with crash outs every 2 minutes making it IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!)...and upon logging back in...3 of my away team were at the bottom of the lava pit..no chance or rescue...and i only had 1 left.....then it crashed after 1 fight...and I logged back in to be on my own with limited health...................great!

as ever...constant crashing and lag makes the game so tough to play:-(

I may be lucky from time to time...and have a couple of hours where it doesn't crash out....but for the most part...it's hellish!