Lt. Commander
# 1 Guardian of Forever
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Okay - lots of folks here do nothing but b*tch about missions for various reason. Some legit, some not.

Did this mission last week - LOVED IT !! Awesome job, Devs! It has probably been my favorite mission thus far.

So where the 'ell is Shatner doing voice-over? Dang it ! Hearing Spock over the 'antique' sounding comms was a great touch.

Any rate - this was my favorite so far. Feel free to post yours, or which ones I might like better. But..no spoilers please....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-10-2010, 12:56 PM
The voice acting on Guardian was awesome haha.
Lt. Commander
# 3 best quest yet
03-10-2010, 08:02 PM
I absolutely loved this mission...and at RA 5..I can honestly say this was the best mission I have played in the game. Loved it. I adore TOS...and loved to be a part of it in this mission...it was simply wonderful. Aiding the 'original' enterprise in battle was sooo coool.

loved it. More missions like this would be awesome.

I only wish we could have more planets to visit (like Bajor, Ferenginar, Earth, Cardassia, Betazed etc.) like we can on Vulcan...the role playing would be tons better with that type of stuff.

and can we please have the runabout bug fixed...had to get rid of my last one due to it messing up all my stats on my Cruiser:-(