Lt. Commander
hello. I have 3 ra5 toons, 1 of them being sci, the other two are tacs (thanks for the no respec, cryptic)

I am an mmo vet with experience with wow raids and eve fleet pvp. I can and do follow orders and perform well under good party leadership. I also learn fast and don't argue. I hate drama and don't cause any.

I am looking for an 18+ guil... er, fleet who runs inflected and other end-game content. PVP is also cool. Would be nice if the fleet talks about fun stuff in fleet chat instead of just items and game content but not a core request.

Sounds good? Well, I do not do vent - please don't require me to be on. This game doesn't need it, thankfully. I don't care if you guys have vent/TS or whatever - more power to you if you do. Just don't expect me to always come on it. I might listen in if asked, but will likely not. I'm not shy, I just don't usually like voice comms within games. I hope that's not a problem.

send mail to alnilam@alnilam please, or feel free to msg me if I am on. Of course I'll participate in any job interviews. Thank you for your consideration.
Lt. Commander
# 2 - Clan Hunters -
03-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi Alnilam

We are an international fleet of mature, fun, and helpful people if you want to check us out, signing up for forums and coming on our vent server is totally optional, most like to come on just to hear my female Norwegian accent anyways... he he jk

its a relaxed fleet and i see my members team up and do infected daily now after it came out

you can check us out links are in my signature

Nikita