Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Fed vs Fed PvP.

The queues are way too long.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Roll the Klingon faction into the Federation so Federation players can have everything in the game and Klingon players can have everything in the game.

Problem solved?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Fixes I most want are :
1) Server not responding.
2) Disconnected from server.
This has made me redo more battles than I care to think about. And is rampent in happening in open instances, which in turn gets me kicked from the team and I must restart the mission again, and again,and again,and again. I have had to redo most open instances four to five times to complete them, onlly to then have the game say that the mission is not complete, and must start again.
3) The time delay that I experiance when only in PvP for my tool bar. From two to five second delay before my tool bar will go active.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
a terran empire faction so i can defect.
This.

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-24-2010, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzy View Post
ability to get the items (not anomalies) you need for crafting
Have to agree here. As someone who loved the crafting system on LOTRO so much he topped off every crafting option, the craft system here was a MAJOR let down and a serious pain.

Back to the OP intent:

OFF DUTY UNIFORMS!

OMG, I can't believe they didn't include this from go but hey they had to start somewhere. Its a bit like the fact that I'm horribly disappointed in the options they're giving for off duty wear on Tribble.. but its a start. You get what? 12+ options for uniforms but three for civilian attire? It rather makes the term 'uniform' an oxymoron. Oh and one set of shoes. Nice. Bare feet anyone?

But yes, Off Duty Attire is what I'm looking forward to most. Anything for more rp options.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-24-2010, 07:14 PM
1. A giant nerf bat! Available in C-store, but only for Federation players.

2. The skill "connection with server has been lost"!!! Usable only by RA5 Joined Trill Science Officers.