Lt. Commander
Does anyone else have problems getting screenshot captures when running in a quad-SLI configuration? I'm running 2 NVIDIA 9800GX2's in quad config and when I take a screen capture it makes up to 4 copies of the screenshot with a 95% chance of them being completely black. If I disable my quad config, the screen capture works fine. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone know of a way to correct this without dropping out of quad config? Thanks for any input.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Well here I've started using the chat command line /screenshot. It pops up several options for including the User Interface and format. Not sure it'll help in quad SLI but did here in TriSLI.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2010, 02:20 PM
HazDaGeek is correct.

Different screenshot options interact with SLI architecture differently, just the nature of the beast and how SLI is routing the rendered frames. Try seeing which one works best for your configuration.

However, this is something we are aware of, and there is an internal ticket for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'll check out the command line options and see if any will allow the screen shots to capture correctly.