Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Was reading in Klingon round 3. not entirely sure what consensual means but yeah something along the lines of pvp being unrewarding. I mean you feds want more bg5s yet criptic don't even want to give us a straw, i mean as i travel from qonos to gandala on my carrier, i ask myself why? what's the point?

Most bg5's will already have their mk X **** and (according to klingon round 3) they have no plans to make our only pass time, our Life, the reason we exist for heaven's sake(pvp), consensual? yeah uh time to roll a fed woohoo.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2010, 02:19 AM
All they mean by consensual is that you won't be able to attack someone who is doing PvE and doesn't like to PvP. in other words you won't be able to travel to the Sol system and attack new unexpecting players. By entering a PvP queue, you're consenting that you wish to PvP and accept anything goes or can happen against enemy players.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Just simply means you can only PvP people who wants to PvP. People who don't want to PvP cannot be touched.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2010, 05:34 AM
I just hope they eventually incorporate large exploration areas (neutral zones) that are open for anything goes.

We have to have something where factions and fleets can vie for control.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2010, 10:48 AM
non consensual pvp is fun.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIMadman View Post
non consensual pvp is fun.
For the person forcing pvp on the other guy . . . it's not fun for the person having pvp forced upon them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2010, 11:34 AM
There is no game in existence where PVP is not consensual.

Even with Eve, if I log on I consented to PVP.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasar1
There is no game in existence where PVP is not consensual.

Even with Eve, if I log on I consented to PVP.
Swg pre cu and some of cu. Also in the swg pre cu emu.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Basically, it means that someone can't ever be attacked without somehow having agreed to it. So yes, we might do PvP zones...but you'll be notified while entering that the zone is open PvP. Believe me, I badly want open PvP zones.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
Basically, it means that someone can't ever be attacked without somehow having agreed to it. So yes, we might do PvP zones...but you'll be notified while entering that the zone is open PvP. Believe me, I badly want open PvP zones.
And if Jack "Jackalope" Emmert wants something they'll find a way to get it in even if they have to make a deal with the devil himself.