Lt. Commander
PLEASE Cryptic.

You cannot press your power buttons in a row and have them all turn on.

I spend more time in combat worrying about if my powers actually turned on than whether I'm fighting well or not. A lot of times I'll fire my torp after clicking HYT and realizing it never turned on.

Another example; I have HYT, CRF, Tact Team and APO I listed from hotkeys 1-4. If you click 1, 2, 3, 4 right in a row in a reasonable time, you'd be lucky to get two of powers to turn on. Further, if I click the #1 and then spam #2 for the second power, I'd be lucky if it turns on after the 3rd click.

There may be some kind of delay timer in place to keep from turning on multiple powers to quickly, but this is absolutely ridiculous and honestly just makes PvP much less fun.

I want to fight not spend the whole time worrying about whether my powers are on!

/signed.

Josh
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for posting this. Please make a copy and put it into the bug forum, maybe a DEV will see it there. This is a real problem. We're fighting our hotkeys as well as other ships. Feels like a cheap ass interface, very cheap.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I don't know if this was fixed or not, but lately I haven't noticed the problem, so thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2010, 09:38 PM
And here I was thinking that was just me and being a bad button pusher. Yes this really needs to be looked into, having to check if your skill was actually used sucks....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2010, 09:50 PM
If you would repost this in the bugs forum, I would like to jump onboard. For me I noticed after the 2/13 patch. It seemed to start around that time.

Hard to get into a scrap and have to slowly and methodically click the buttons to get them to go off. Sometimes I overshoot my target - lol. I hate that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2010, 12:42 AM
seen this problem a lot, drives me up the wall when i fire off science team and emergency to shields, and only one of them kicks in, or neither of them kick in.