Lt. Commander
# 21
02-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roark_HH
I have the exact same bug as kalnaren, i can scan 5 items in the bar but only 2 will register for the quest. the others scan and nothing happens. stuck 2/5 on safety violations portion.
From what I understand, not all items are safety violations. So, you scan whats available, get one, and new scannable objects appear.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffdaddy View Post
From what I understand, not all items are safety violations. So, you scan whats available, get one, and new scannable objects appear.
This I figured out as I was going along. You have to scan everything that's flashing and new things will start flashing.

But, I did run into that bug posted by the OP. Once I completed and scanned any other anomalies, I clicked on Beam to Ship. [I wish this would actually Beam to the Ship instead of WARP out of System by default!] I would much prefer to decide when I want to beam out of the system so that I can finish scanning anomalies if I so desire to do so.

But, since I warped out of the system, I got that "Continue ... Revenge" message and, when clicking on it, was right back and facing the freighters that needed to be scanned for contraband.

That's when I logged out and began checking here for bug reports.

EDIT: This may be a spoiler, I'm not sure. But, I did find out why I hadn't completed the mission and was warped back into the system. The Klingon Captain has beamed out with the hostage and I had to defeat him in space combat in order to free her and complete the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 08:37 AM
I did complete this in one go .. though I remember I had to go back into the system to finish the mission after saving Marta. I can't remember if it's because I was disconnected right there, or if it sent me to sector space in error.

Fun mission, though. A bit harrowing when my away team aggro'd the entire hanger full of klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Grrr...I'm stuck as well. All violations scanned and only 2/5 registered. No doors open, no way to get to hanger, nothing respawning.

This is the 3rd mission tonight I ran, in a row no less, that is bugged and I cannot complete. After a hard days work I just wanted to level to Lt. Commander.

This is so frustrating. I can't see paying for this game if every quest is bugged to where I can't level.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkin
Grrr...I'm stuck as well. All violations scanned and only 2/5 registered. No doors open, no way to get to hanger, nothing respawning.

This is the 3rd mission tonight I ran, in a row no less, that is bugged and I cannot complete. After a hard days work I just wanted to level to Lt. Commander.

This is so frustrating. I can't see paying for this game if every quest is bugged to where I can't level.
It is not bugged. I believe my answer above is pretty accurate. As you continue to scan items, more unlock each time you find a violation. So keep running around the bar and look for new glowing things.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roark_HH
I have the exact same bug as kalnaren, i can scan 5 items in the bar but only 2 will register for the quest. the others scan and nothing happens. stuck 2/5 on safety violations portion.
Same here for me. I have tried just aborting the mission at that point and it will try and let you continue. I continued three times by going back to the bar and was unable to scan all the objects. There's also enemy signs on the player's radar that doesn't seem to (at this point) have any way of getting to it.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-17-2010, 06:18 AM
Hey All, I ran across the same bug. while on the ground in the station, I logged out and back in. Ran over to Qaris and got the dialogue with him again, and then he decided to follow me, and things started flashing and am currently working on the rest of the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-17-2010, 08:27 PM
I encountered the same bug as the OP. Completed the mission, but it didn't register as complete and sent me back to the 'roadblocks' section.

Whom shall I send the bill to for my wasted time?
Lt. Commander
# 29 True
03-05-2010, 12:25 AM
I got stuck tried mutiple times no luck no way to open door!
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-12-2010, 02:43 AM
BUMP! Still bugged somebody please help ;(