Lt. Commander
# 11
03-12-2010, 05:12 AM
I'm not ashamed to say that i suck ass at Halo...

However two days ago i ran around downtown interviewing people for smashTV in a $800 replica costume of master C...

I got a crap load of laughs when i held up my "will save world 4 food" cardboard sign...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-12-2010, 05:21 AM
I'm a huge halo fan, loved all the games still play regually on Live with mates and can't wait till reach is out!

i've recently seen something called 'Griffball' which looks great (some kind of sport for halo 3) but not sure how to get playing on it.

I would love them to re-make the original with the graphics of the newer games as i think that would look sweet!

I'll be sad to see bungie stop making them after Reach, hope they continue on with someone else.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Halo's alright, although I personally prefer Borderlands. As a multiplayer FPS, though, Halo's one of the better choices out there.

This gives me an idea... We should expand Ten-Forward and take over other games!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-12-2010, 05:54 AM
best multiplayer shooters are BF series and planetside...
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
best multiplayer shooters are BF series and planetside...
If "BF" = battle field ill agree with you, bad company 2 multiplayer is sick, kicks mw2 right out the ring
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-12-2010, 08:18 AM
Not a fan of shooters in general.

But I do really enjoy Red vs. Blue.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AReed
I'm a huge halo fan, loved all the games still play regually on Live with mates and can't wait till reach is out!

i've recently seen something called 'Griffball' which looks great (some kind of sport for halo 3) but not sure how to get playing on it.

I would love them to re-make the original with the graphics of the newer games as i think that would look sweet!

I'll be sad to see bungie stop making them after Reach, hope they continue on with someone else.
Yeah, griffball's pretty fun. It's based on a comment made by Griff in Red vs. Blue. It involves a court with a neutral bomb, and 4 players with hammers and swords.

I have a feeling that Bungie will be working on a new series after Reach. I just hope that the new studio that is taking on the Halo games doesn't screw up the franchise.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I'm not ashamed to say that i suck ass at Halo...

However two days ago i ran around downtown interviewing people for smashTV in a $800 replica costume of master C...

I got a crap load of laughs when i held up my "will save world 4 food" cardboard sign...
I'm ok at Halo. I'm a Brigadier 45 in Halo 3, got it in SWAT. Best is a Sniper 34 in Halo 2.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

Red vs. Blue is hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

I liked Red vs. Blue until about the time they started using Halo 2. Anything done with the original game was hilarious. Seems like shortly after they switched games it wasn't as funny anymore.