Lt. Commander
Just to make sure... those dates are approximations (which is fine by me), I will be able to play those missions after those dates, or are those limited to those dates only?

Basically, will I be able to play the Cure after the 24th, or do I have to log on between the 18th and 24th in order to play it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 12:09 PM
It would seem awfully silly to make an STF a one-time thing, given the amount of work that likely goes into testing them. >> I'm going to cautiously say 'the former' here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2010, 12:12 PM
so wait, I'm not the only one with doubt? Yeah it would be stupid to make it a one time only thing, makes sense that they didn't. I'm just the paranoid kind of guy who ALWAYS cultivates these kind of doubts and therefore likes to know things for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
I try to avoid stating absolutes about things I don't have a complete set of data on. Prevents me from A) giving out bad information without an escape clause, and B) being wrong for the most part.

I'm leaning about 78% towards it being the official estimated release date if everything goes well, and playable beyond this date ad infinitum. However, there's a 17% chance they could make it a seasonal event (a one-time event seems extremely unlikely at 5%).
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2010, 12:22 PM
It never even crossed my mind that they would release it on the 18th and pull it back on the 24th.

The reason for the 18th - 24th time frame is that they are not exactly sure when it will be released. The 18th being the earliest possible release date but it might take until the 24th.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. That doesn't bother me. I wish our schedules at SOE were that flexible...