There are a few rules and guidlines to entering the Unofficial Ten Forward Ship Design Contest:
1. All designs must be an original design. No pre-existing designs will accepted
2. Design must be one of the poster's own works unless otherwise stated.
3. This is open to everyone. There are no international restrictions.
4. All entries will go before a set of judges. To ensure fairness to everyone, I ask judges not to enter a design in the contest.
5. Contest starts from the minuite this was posted untill Sunday, March 28, 2010 at 12:00 AM EST (GMT -5)
6: To ensure entries are judged in the right catagory, please include which of the below catagories your entry best futs under.
Computer Generated Designs
7. Any kind of space worthy ship design is acceptable.
8. And above all, remember to have fun.
It is optional if you want to include what materials/software was used in the creation of your entry.
There will be an in-game prize of 25,000 Energy Credits to each of the winners in the three catagories.
In addition, it has been suggested that we have a pot as well. The total pot will be divided evenly among the winners as closely as possible. If you wish to add to the total of the pot, include the amount along with your entry.
The pot will start at 13,000 EC.
If I have placed the entries in the wrong catagory, please let me know. Entries: