See sig for vids from youtube.
You gotta get past the piano bit in the beginning but its funny
Eels song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w
Victorian Vince is cute

The Hitcher (English funny rap is lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6vX9hR50Ik
Quote:
im the hitcher, let me put you in the picture, creepin in your room at the dead of night with me solo polo vision' or 'im bad juju, i use voodoo if i choose to, i harness the forces of evil to abuse you
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2010, 11:50 PM
British ppl are funny imo
Well the funny ones... not like in general...
oh screw it lol that wasnt gonna ome out right
Stupid hydrocode for my stupid shattered elbow surgery
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Whilst British people are definitely funny (I'm a laugh riot!) The Mighty Boosh is about as funny as getting your fun bits trapped in a vice that you just can't stop.

If you want to see some good British comedy, then check out Dad's Army (decades old but still hilarious), Spaced, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools And Horses, Red Dwarf, Drop The Dead Donkey, or Frasier (two fifths English).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2010, 12:27 AM
I know Red Dwarf, Monty Python, The real Office, and the movies with Simon Pegg.

aww I like Boosh lol I first saw it at like 3 AM after waking up cause the TV was on and watched like 3 episodes back to back just cause i was all "O.o the hell IS this?"

I DO wanna see Spaced. I got it on my netflix.

On a side note, I was alode this one day, and Syfy (then Scifi) ran the whole Christopher Eccleston season of Dr Who back to back so like the only thing on TV the whole day were british ppl (do you all mind bein called brits or is there something else? I dont wanna offend, just british ppl sounds strange).
I went to work and it felt weird talking to ppl that DIDNT have a brit accent lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2010, 03:06 AM
I have no objection to be called a Brit. Got called a lot worse when i was in the Police Force, but seeing as your country has gone all politcally correct should we now call you a non-native American
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2010, 04:31 AM
Oh sorry, I mistook the thread title. I though you were referring to The Triforce of Courage, Wisdom, and Power from The Legend Of Zelda.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Yeah, I have no objection to being called many things. Technically, I'm only half British, as my mother's from NJ, and I'm an American citizen in the eyes of the US and UK governments, despite having been born and raised here in good old Blighty.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-13-2010, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
Oh sorry, I mistook the thread title. I though you were referring to The Triforce of Courage, Wisdom, and Power from The Legend Of Zelda.
I thought it was going to be a discussion on the composition and themes inherrent throughout the musical Jesus Christ, Superstar, because of the line "You get the power and the glory".
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-13-2010, 10:11 AM
My formative years saw a steady stream of Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Red Dwarf, Dad's Army, Dr. Who, and Blackadder.

That explains a lot about me, I suppose.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-13-2010, 10:12 AM
Mighty Boosh is pretty good.
I like how Bolo and Naboo always be hittin that ish.