Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
What's really funny is: I just log into the game... I have no idea what this tribble / holodeck jazz is all about. I enter my PW, press <enter>, wait a few seconds, click Enter, and play.

Where is the test server? hehehehe
RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

No wait that was Sulu...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2010, 07:11 AM
The title of this thread shouldn't be 'Why you should never laugh at people....'

Instead, it should be 'Why you shouldn't do dumb things and totally suck'
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstahr View Post
A few weeks ago some poor guy posted that he'd accidentally deleted a high level character. I read it and laughed.."that's crazy, how could anyone do anything that stupid". Tonight I logged on to what I thought was the "Holodeck". Eager to test some of the new shineys. I logged on and saw that all three characters I transferred over were there. Deciding it might be fun to check out the Klingon missions on a lowbie (and to see if new race options were there), I deleted my highest level toon.

"Hey where's all the new stuff", I said, surprised I couldn't find anything. It was only after asking this very stupid question in Zone chat did I realize what I'd done. I clicked on "Holodeck" but was somehow logged onto live. I had deleted my toon. All her gear and three rare Tribblles I bred...gone. I couldn't even get angry as it was 100% my own fault.

I guess it's a good thing the leveling is easy in this game. I get to see all the content over again!
There are rare tribbles?

Sochya-eh dif! (Vulcan: Peace and long life)
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2010, 07:23 AM
I feel for your loss but look on the brightside you'll get to change any powers you did wrong the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeEnigma
There are rare tribbles?

Sochya-eh dif! (Vulcan: Peace and long life)
http://www.sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble has a list of the tribbles and what they do
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woebetide
I feel for your loss but look on the brightside you'll get to change any powers you did wrong the first time.

http://www.sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble has a list of the tribbles and what they do
not much of a bright side when respecs are out in the next patch.
Lt. Commander