Lt. Commander
IS all the bleeding hearts being catered to by Cryptic.. Oh yea and the technical support is closely the #2 problem.. and the third is the developers.. they think they are good at their job lol you released this game 6 months early. now you have all these Ra's and BG's with nothing to do except sit in Sol or whatever zone and tell bad tribble jokes.. which I apparently was banned from writing txt in game for 24 hours... than i complain and try and get a gm help and they forcefully kick me out of the game and ban me for 24 hours.. WHATEVER YOU DO FFS DONT TELL A TRIBBLE JOKE
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hahaha!
03-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Hahaha!

Tech support is number 2?!

I never needed tech support and I've been playing since beta!

Sounds like this game is not for you and you are just too lame to play. You best be off to another better suited match.

I don't even know what to recommend for you. My best guess is online flash games?

LOL! Chill out and most of all, please relax.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2010, 11:52 PM
lol relax Negative these guys are forkin idiots and ban people that dont even do anything wrong.. I did nothing apparently 10 people or whatever didnt like y tribble jokes.. so why dont you go tell some tribble jokes and see if you get banned for a day than tell me to chill out.. Cryptic is full of morons that listen to people that abuse the report spam button
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2010, 11:58 PM
the main issue is the player should have no control over banning.. /ignore is just fine... the game makes enough money to have 24 hour moderation to peg spammers... instead of being lazy and using us to do it. They're pinching a buck and good players are paying for it. You can't give that power to players because they will abuse it... /ignore is the only thing we should have. The report spam either needs to go away or the banning must stop for things that are clearly not spam.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Chill out.
03-14-2010, 12:02 AM
Yep, I'm telling you to chill.

The way you handle yourself just in the past two posts make me think you should be banned.

I understand that you may be angry, but really? Take a deep breath, walk away for a week or so and just chill out.

You are taking things too personally and might just need a time out. If you can't do it yourself, Cryptic will do it for you. i.e. Banning you.

It's a normal, healthy thing to do. If you can't do it then Mommy and Daddy need to do it.

Ii'm just saying...

Heck, maybe you only need to take a walk in the park/woods and just force a smile for a few hours.

I say, Ban yourself before the authorities do.

Lt. Commander
# 6
03-14-2010, 12:38 AM
I understand \what you are saying Tepis but you are not understanding what I am saying.. Because of some people not liking what I was saying, instead of ignoring me they report spammed me.. Therefore I get to spend the weekend not playing a game that until now supported fully and stuck up for... ask any one of my friends.. I hope that clarifies to you my frusteration and anger right now..
Lt. Commander
# 7 we need a social hangout
03-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Sorry to hear that.

I have no idea what you may have said in the tribble jokes.

All I can offer is that if they were truly BAD tribble jokes then maybe you were too successful.

LOL

Just going to give you my 2 cents worth on this one.

When I'm at a place, in the game, I can't stand the nonsense chatter sometimes. Now, I've never reported anyone because I choose to just close the chat window unless I'm in a team.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but if you were just shouting out bad tribble jokes to amuse yourself that may have become annoying to many people.

I suggest that we need a social meeting place that this would be more acceptable. There is a bar in Sol Station that I go to but no one is ever there. It would be a good social meeting place but right now it's just empty.

I think you may have been taken out of context and then you got banned.

I still think that's a good thing. Nothing personal, it's just keeping stuff contained.

You just didn't have a proper venue.

In a pub/club venue your stupid jokes may not have been banned.

I think we need some places like this in the game. It would be fun.

In short, you seem to have a voice, just not a venue.

Cryptic, we need a venue.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-14-2010, 01:15 AM
actually Tepis what happenned was he got spam reported by too many [/i]people[/i] which incurs an auto text ban..... players should not be able to accomplish this.. that's what /ignore is for.. then he had an appointment to meet with his fleet buddies and needed immediate GM assistance and got banned for spamming GM support.. .. so you take a bath in the trough as I knock you off yer high horse

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-14-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by partisan3502 View Post
actually dumbass(aka Tepis) what happenned was he got spam reported by too many idiots which incurs an auto text ban... stupid.. lame... retarded.. players should not be able to accomplish this.. that's what /ignore is for.. then he had an appointment to meet with his fleet buddies and needed immediate GM assistance and got banned for spamming GM support.. GAY... so you take a bath in the trough as I knock you off yer high horse and enter the realm of STFU
God I love this man I was thinking of a way I could reply to you and Partisan said it for me I <3 U
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-14-2010, 01:47 AM
You are not allowed to discuss moderations on the public forums.

If you are having an issue please send a PM to one of the moderators and we will assist you.
Closed Thread