Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopah
If you use the cute pose one of the pistols doesn't even touch your hand, it just floats next to it.
http://imgur.com/TIjs2.jpg

Sometimes when I'm crouched the left wrist will bend backwards so far that's not humanly possible and the shots will magically appear in front of me and shoot out of thin air.
http://imgur.com/6Rr59.jpg
http://imgur.com/TkH9j.jpg
Yeah that's the problem I had... must be tied to the cute pose then...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 09:59 AM
last night I got my science char (who has cute pose) a set of duals, saw the same thing as Soopah although I didn't see the hand bend back like that. I'll watch for it when I get home and the servers are back up.

I also noticed if you switch from a rifle to duals the characters hands stay as if they are holding a rifle but have the pistols in hand so they're pointing off to the sides. I'll nab a SS of that too.

Also, I tossed in a bug report in game for this the other day since the bug report thing was working again.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-27-2010, 08:27 AM
I am still having this issue as well I also made a report about it, but it hasn't been answered yet...in about 2 weeks, lol. I hope they fix it, I would like to go back to using the two pistols, I just can't stand having one looking like I am wearing it as a watch.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-27-2010, 08:36 AM
I had this bug all the way back in open beta. And i have submitted bug reports back in beta and head start and launch about this but they never fixed it or replied to my tickets.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-27-2010, 08:41 AM
Yeah this annoying bug has been around since beta, let's hope it gets fixed someday...
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran_Tatsuuchi View Post
Yeah that's the problem I had... must be tied to the cute pose then...
well i can tell you its not the cute pose, because it happens on my Male Alien all the time.

it also happens while holding a single pistol, and when im in aim mode with any pistol( dual or otherwise) and do a palm strike, the air breaking animation is there, but his arm stays all tarded close to his chest in that locked up position and it makes him look like he is trying to shoulder-butt the baddies
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2010, 10:11 AM
Have this same issue on my toon as well as noticing it on my BO's that use dual wield weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-14-2010, 08:20 AM
The problem seems to have been fixed on the Test Server so I'm guessing it'll disappear with the next patch on Live.