Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
sometimes when i enter a war zone or a warzone resets the server puts me on the klingon side, and i've seen it happening to others too. i've accidentally shot a USS ship upon restart.. of course i stop.. but others team kill me.. some people are just jerks and they chase you down and kill you despite the fact you're not returning fire and just trying to get away to depart the system to re-enter.

it's getting very annoying and is alarming that it's happening in the first place! .. one more arguement against a big death penalty. (btw, no death penalty until all the bugs like this are gone, it's just BS)

... ps. got serious server disconnects too. can't stay connected all of a sudden for more than 30 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2010, 05:02 AM
bah dont worry about it.. it will all be over soon you know when cryptic files for bankruptcy 6 months later and champions online is selling new for under 20$ this game is in capable hands people dont worry
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2010, 08:26 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about the bug in the War Zone (vrs Borg) where the system likes to stick one Fed in with the Klingons? Its an old issue, and hopefully by now "known"

I'm not sure if they fixed this on Tribble (the test server) though, never been in that zone and found other players there.

There has also been an exploit which let people trick the system to deliberately swap them to redside, but I suspect that will be no more, as there is FvF PvP on the test server too.