Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-14-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert_Boberson
I have recently realized that i spend more time on the forums than i do the actual game, does anyone else seem to be in this predicament?
<<<<<<<Oh yeah. Guilty.

Only I don't see it as a predicament, since I've been making friends thanks to the forums. I don't know if its that way for everyone, but I've been lucky so far. There is a really funny, smart group of people here in Ten Forward so I'm hooked.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-14-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
<<<<<<<Oh yeah. Guilty.

Only I don't see it as a predicament, since I've been making friends thanks to the forums. I don't know if its that way for everyone, but I've been lucky so far. There is a really funny, smart group of people here in Ten Forward so I'm hooked.
I'll agree with this, and with the 'lack of social interaction in-game' guy earlier. That's what drew me to this forum in the first place. I've been playing since the first week of open beta, and I think I may have said all of 5 words to my teammates- and they've said maybe half that many to me.

Then I joined this forum, and a bit later on, the in-game channel for this forum. Between people like Chat, Raven, Woe, Capulet, Jonathan Kent, SaintHazard, Hairymanback and others, this is probably the best group of people I've seen in any MMO I've played.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-14-2010, 07:17 AM
I do. I am finding it hard to stay connected to the game because of the servers. So I usually vent here. Overall I am connected about 75% of the time. And no it has nothing to do with my connection, I have highspeed internet w/ 16 gigs of bandwith.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-14-2010, 10:39 AM
I am here because I am already Rear Admiral 5 and am waiting for new stuff to be added so I can shoot it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-14-2010, 10:47 AM
We are here cause this is were we want to be today.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I'm on the forums more often than the game, but I think that's mostly because I'm on the forums all day at work.
Ditto

Also when the servers are down for maintenence etc it always happens in prime gaming time in my time zone (GMT +8)