Lt. Commander
# 1 Ghost Fleet
02-28-2010, 11:53 AM
]Ghost Fleet recruitment

Ghost Fleet originated as a Starfleet Command Clan, We have since branched out into other games, and our numbers have dwindled. Most of the founding members are still active, and enjoy playing a variaty of games together. If your looking for some gamers to hang with, and simply enjoy playing games. We might be the place for you. We have a 24/7 teamspeak server.
Fleet Name: Ghost Fleet
Fleet's website: www.theghostfleet.net
Affiliation: Klingon and Fed
TimeZone: Mixed US TZ Mostly central and eastern
Gameplay: PVP/PVE
Contact(s): Ghost Krook@GhostKrook, Syrih@Thatcherb, LoneRaider@LoneRaider, Littlebit@moter in game mail

Other Games:Have played All the Starfleet Commands. Mostly now We play Eve-Online.
Voice Server: Teamspeak server Addy: ghostfleet.servebeer.com
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2010, 12:19 PM
witch STCommand you refering to?

i done allot of STCom 3 and it was awesome.

just curious and if you want to play ok but i got my own fleet(would mean we cant play i guess )
Lt. Commander
# 3 GhostFleet
03-02-2010, 01:36 AM
Ghost Fleet started in SFC1 (StarFleet Command I ) as X-FLEET, and moved up to SFC2, were we reformed under a new banner "Ghost Fleet" Took 3rd and 1st place in the GZ Ladder League.
We did try SFC3, and even had a small fleet there. We as a whole just felt that version was a little too buggy, and no ladder leagues, henced we moved onto other games and other areas. That was sooo many years ago, Yet we stayed together out of the friendships and bonds we developed during those days.

Now here we are Once Again taking up arms in the Star Fleet Universe! to UpHold our Klingon Honor as one of the oldest honorable houses in the empire.

Do you feel all alone out there in space??? Do you have what it takes to become the best there is?
Maybe you were ment to be a Ghost, and Join the rest of us standing behind the banner of,
Ghost Fleet ~G~

Once a Ghost, always a Ghost!

Ghost Fleet forever!
~G~
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 04:11 PM
a little bump
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
bump and bump