Lt. Commander
On active duty for 3 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes, 59 seconds.

I want a cookie.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2010, 11:19 PM
/emote cookie

I am slacking - 3d 14h at the moment on my 2nd RA and that is only as far as RA3.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Well yeah i have made 4 RA5 but got bored with one of them so i deleted one caracter.
4 dailys is just to mutch. i have a limit to how many aid the planet and beam down and try to kill som lv 70
orion raider boss with my patetic weak caracters, who's shields clerly are no match for the npc weapons.

To bad this whole fleet wars never happen as we eanted to. I really did belive there was gonna be fleet wars and stuff. just raids (witch are fun at times) and the dailys. Exept for that thers nothing really to do theen hangaround some system to not get suck in to a enemy encounter you dont wanna do. there i got it out. poh
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post
Well yeah i have made 4 RA5 but got bored with one of them so i deleted one caracter.
4 dailys is just to mutch. i have a limit to how many aid the planet and beam down and try to kill som lv 70
orion raider boss with my patetic weak caracters, who's shields clerly are no match for the npc weapons.

To bad this whole fleet wars never happen as we eanted to. I really did belive there was gonna be fleet wars and stuff. just raids (witch are fun at times) and the dailys. Exept for that thers nothing really to do theen hangaround some system to not get suck in to a enemy encounter you dont wanna do. there i got it out. poh
seriously spellcheck. what the **** are you blathering about? whats a fleet war?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post

easy for you too say
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderTheRobot
On active duty for 3 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes, 59 seconds.

I want a cookie.
Playing every second day for 3 hours this would had given you an awesome experience of 2 month playtime.
Adding up some crafting and stuff, you would have had fun for 3 month.

Hopefully you didn't grind and took all quests all the way up, cause grinding is numbing your soul.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainThraxx
seriously spellcheck. what the **** are you blathering about? whats a fleet war?
This kind of fleet war is what he is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbGs9...eature=related
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kehvil
Playing every second day for 3 hours this would had given you an awesome experience of 2 month playtime.
Adding up some crafting and stuff, you would have had fun for 3 month.

Hopefully you didn't grind and took all quests all the way up, cause grinding is numbing your soul.
Maybe I'm not following your definition of "every second day." By my count, playing every other day for 3 hours (or 1.5 hours per day on average), would have worked out to just about 50 days, or about 1.67 months.

I almost exclusively did sector defense missions, with a few story missions thrown in (Crack in the Mirror, and the one that gets you the nice engines with the +5 power levels).
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-15-2010, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderTheRobot
Maybe I'm not following your definition of "every second day." By my count, playing every other day for 3 hours (or 1.5 hours per day on average), would have worked out to just about 50 days, or about 1.67 months.

I almost exclusively did sector defense missions, with a few story missions thrown in (Crack in the Mirror, and the one that gets you the nice engines with the +5 power levels).
Sector Defense Missions give the fastest XP to time ratio.

However, you don't get very good loot (as in Patrols) or as much control over the good loot you get (as in Exploration).

Sector Defense is the quickest way through the grind.