Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
Looking for a group of casual mature players to join up with? Look no further, the 16th Fleet has what you are looking for!

- casual players, no attendance requirements or vent requirements
- fleet forums -- http://16thfleet.com (email verification required for signup)
- ventrilo server available for use to all our members, however ventrilo use is optional
- we have players in North America EST and UK GMT timezones currently, however we accept players from all over the globe
- english speaking fleet
- we are a friendly group, and wish only to help others, and enjoy the game at our own pace
- gear available to new members in the fleet bank

Join today!

Sign up on our forums for details, or contact Surak Khoteth@Casey Jones in game.

May you live long, and prosper!

**NOTE: This thread is not regularly monitored, if you have questions about the fleet, please sign up on our forums and ask there, or send me a mail in game or on these forums.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2010, 02:37 PM
I`m a 16th Fleet member from UK, you can also contact me ingame via Xanaq@Xanaq
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2010, 10:25 AM
I've been with 16th Fleet for a while now. They are a great group. Very casual, someone always willing to lend a hand. Definitely right up my ally as I work, have other hobbies, and don't have time to spend hours upon hours in game and to meet fleet requirements. This group is awesome. I encourage everyone, if this is what you're looking for in a Fleet, and an opportunity to meet some great people, 16th Fleet is a step in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Still here, still recruiting....