Lt. Commander
I hope the developers do read the forum posts, I am not sure how many times I and fellow team mates have died only to be respawned inside a wall. It seems to be the same area on the map, the northern most room doorways.

The /stuck command does not work and prompts me to use /killme, all it does is open a ticket box and submit and wait or abort mission. How long must I wait for a GM to unstick me from a bad spawn point? It ruins any pvp match, the only way to get unstuck at the moment is to abort the mission.

Ticket Title: Deserted Facility (Ground PvP) - Bad Spawn Location
Ticket No#: 749, 157
Submitted :03/15/2010
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsidianOrder View Post
I hope the developers do read the forum posts, I am not sure how many times I and fellow team mates have died only to be respawned inside a wall. It seems to be the same area on the map, the northern most room doorways.

The /stuck command does not work and prompts me to use /killme, all it does is open a ticket box and submit and wait or abort mission. How long must I wait for a GM to unstick me from a bad spawn point? It ruins any pvp match, the only way to get unstuck at the moment is to abort the mission.

Ticket Title: Deserted Facility (Ground PvP) - Bad Spawn Location
Ticket No#: 749, 157
Submitted :03/15/2010
This seems to happen only on the Federation side. I have yet to see a Klingon stuck in that wall, and I have never been stuck in it myself.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2010, 11:23 AM
I've seen loads of klingons stuck in there. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 03:14 PM
it can happen to both sides,

The facility map, is where it tends to happen alot. While the assimilated map, player can fall thru the floor, if they are blasted thru the wall. While in space, C&H players can spawn inside their spawn point star bases.