Lt. Commander
Im visiting my parents in california and first thing I did was buy a large coke at dell taco for the shuttle. All it seems to do is have this little tiny ship follow you arround. It goes away when you enter combat.

But what else does it do?

Is it just for looks?

Does it give a buff?

The faq said you can get 4 of them does that mean you can have 4 follow you around?

Thanks for any input.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Nothing, yes, no, no.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkymaCali
Im visiting my parents in california and first thing I did was buy a large coke at dell taco for the shuttle. All it seems to do is have this little tiny ship follow you arround. It goes away when you enter combat.

But what else does it do?

Is it just for looks?

Does it give a buff?

The faq said you can get 4 of them does that mean you can have 4 follow you around?

Thanks for any input.
This promo is still going on?!

looks like i might have to stop by the del taco on the way home
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-16-2010, 11:12 AM
The 'Del Taco' key was also associated with a 'Trial' subscription, (which has since expired). Entering the Keys from all 4 of the different cups would get you an additional 2 hours of playing time...

Read the 'Del Taco' FAQ located here... http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco_faq
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-16-2010, 02:59 PM
Vanity pets don't do anything (:
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-16-2010, 03:55 PM
IMO, they are not worth the effort. They take up a valuable slot, and do not contribute anything to it. They cannot even keep up with your ship in flight, they cannot carry any weapons, and they dissappear in combat. I got bored with it within the first 5 minutes of having it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Death View Post
...They take up a valuable slot...
Maybe I'm missing something else that can be used in those slots, but with a four minute timer on the batteries what other valuables are there that you can use during the thee and a half minute reset?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f(t)
Maybe I'm missing something else that can be used in those slots, but with a four minute timer on the batteries what other valuables are there that you can use during the thee and a half minute reset?
I find every slot valuable when I run out of room in the inventory, and need to make room for my awards before I can make it back to the bank or exchange. Each one of my bridge officers are carrying items that haven't been sorted through because I'm too busy looting.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
The 'Del Taco' key was also associated with a 'Trial' subscription, (which has since expired). Entering the Keys from all 4 of the different cups would get you an additional 2 hours of playing time...

Read the 'Del Taco' FAQ located here... http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco_faq

2 hours....pfff:p Surely its at least a couple of days