Lt. Commander
Most people hate ground pvp because of the fact expose/exploit just completely dominates everything. Maybe that wouldn't be such a pain if exposes didn't hold people. I mean, really, since when does SCANNING someone stun them for 5-6 seconds? Or at all? Since when does focusing on a target for a chance to expose them stun them? And what about breaking their weapon with Weapons Malfunction?

Where is the sense in any of this? Holds should only pop up if someone used a move that holds the target, not after they pull out a tricorder and hold it in someone's direction. Stopping all this 'hold' garbage from random exposes that appeared without a move that is supposed to hold someone would make it, say... POSSIBLE to avoid being disintegrated? Thus fixing part of ground pvp's main issue. Anyone agree with me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2010, 08:56 AM
The devs agree with you, that is why the next update will include removing holds from expose - check out the latest Engineering Report.

Edit: It is actually listed in the Tribble Release Notes from 3/12: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=137434
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2010, 08:57 AM
SWEET
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2010, 12:01 PM
ah...yes...good move, but at the same time changes nothing, Blue team will still be dominated by the Red team, when playing my Klingon. While playing my Star Fleet toons, Red team will still dominate the Blue team.