Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Same thing here. I reported it and still no answer and I don't feel like restarting this mission all over again!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 11:46 PM
I cant tag any of the crates, I'm certainly not repeating any parts of it just to run into the same bug. Bug submitted.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Heck, I couldn't even find any tagable crates! So much for a quick Commander ding.

UPDATE: SNAP! I shoud have logged instead of beaming out! Now I have to do the whole friggin' space combat over again!! GRRRR!!! And, just as I thought happened the first time, S'laraen isn't in the room where he's supposed to be; last time I swear he appeared later, magically, after some unknown criterion was met.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Still bugged.

I need to search for a mission on the forums before I try it...would save a lot of wasted time on missions you cannot finish. :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-17-2010, 09:50 PM
I found this thread because I thought it was bugged for me too. I couldn't find any crates. Turns out they were all in the last room, hidden in the big stacks of boxes. You have to really look for em, they don't look like the rest of the crates in the station. So if you think your mission is bugged, just give that room a REAL thorough search.
Ensign
# 16
08-30-2014, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I found this thread because I thought it was bugged for me too. I couldn't find any crates. Turns out they were all in the last room, hidden in the big stacks of boxes. You have to really look for em, they don't look like the rest of the crates in the station. So if you think your mission is bugged, just give that room a REAL thorough search.
Thank you for this, this was the case for me too. To others who google this; I can confirm that the crates are hidden in the middle of the big stack of boxes in the last room.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
08-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Please do not necro a thread which is older then 30 days or where the last poster is called Archived Post.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Captain
# 18
08-30-2014, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Please do not necro a thread which is older then 30 days or where the last poster is called Archived Post.
You should tell that to the community mods, its their job to delete necro posts. I dont think you expect the guy to just open a new post to say thanks, right? lol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
08-30-2014, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate76 View Post
You should tell that to the community mods, its their job to delete necro posts. I dont think you expect the guy to just open a new post to say thanks, right? lol.
Lol no, but you can point them to their mistake, right? lol.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^