Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2010, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
As far as I remember it's part of a chain you get from Captain Kurland personally. So not just hailing him but actually beaming on DS9, taking the turbolift to OPS and talking to him. It's mean, I know. I was a rear admiral 5 too when I found it out.
I was pretty sure I did all of Kurland's quest, but I'll check back on him later personally.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-16-2010, 12:52 PM
It's the mission in which you find out that the True Way was using Empok Nor as their HQ and you have to go there to take out the leaders.

Best/Annoying part of that missions is that the crazy gas is still active, so if you don't sent your rally point to a clear hallway your AWAY Team will start shooting each other. However, it affects the enemy NPCs as well so if you aggro them and run back to the hallway about 80% of the NPCs will fight each other.

Be aware that you won't get loot if the NPCs kill each other.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-16-2010, 05:08 PM
I got it from hailing Kurland, you attack teh station, board it and capture Gul Madred. But they have a pychotropic defence system that makes your crew spazz out like they were hit with "scramble sensors". I vapourised my first officer and chief engineer with a split beam rifle while fighting the cardassians... fun.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-17-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
I got it from hailing Kurland, you attack teh station, board it and capture Gul Madred. But they have a pychotropic defence system that makes your crew spazz out like they were hit with "scramble sensors". I vapourised my first officer and chief engineer with a split beam rifle while fighting the cardassians... fun.
Only one word for that. Outstanding!