Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Many if us have noticed and I am sure put tickets in that the Borg in this War Zone spawn inside of immobile geometry. The Borg ships that do this are stuck there. This makes it impossible to actually harm them with weapons fire but they can shoot us. Will someone please look at this and either fix it in a very soon to come maintenance periods or at least say "hey we know and are looking into fixing it." ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoya View Post
Many if us have noticed and I am sure put tickets in that the Borg in this War Zone spawn inside of immobile geometry. The Borg ships that do this are stuck there. This makes it impossible to actually harm them with weapons fire but they can shoot us. Will someone please look at this and either fix it in a very soon to come maintenance periods or at least say "hey we know and are looking into fixing it." ?
aye.... same here.. i hate those untouchable borg...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Seriously? No-one can say anything ? And the lot of you that have looked at this thread haven't had the issue?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Yeah I've seen it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2010, 06:49 AM
I'd like to bump this because I ran into it last night and it reminded me.

Also, can someone explain how this even works?

I warp in, sometime I see friendly Klingons presumably on my team and other times I am bombarded by fellow Federation players that are apparently on the opposite team...

Are we playing Team vs. Team (whoever can complete the hunt first) and if so do they just make two teams no matter their faction?