Lt. Commander
# 41
03-18-2010, 06:15 AM
Very diplomaticly put QorChang.

Some of us prefer to light our hair on fire.

We need to find whatever it takes to get Cryptic to LISTEN. The Klingon faction is quickly fading, the window is closing.

Where are the KLINGON emotes? {{:-(
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Well I was told I was being self righteous with indignation by some fed, and thought well..perhaps I was, so I tried to do it the **cough-diplomatic-couph** way lol

But no..I figured a rant, if it WAS ever read by Cryptic, would just get tossed. I have no illusions about a response from them, but I can dream right? lol
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-18-2010, 09:22 AM
The fleets have been asked to look into this. Please talk to your fleet leadership. SOMEONE needs to speak for the Klingon Faction while there still is one.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...05#post2390805
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Had the Klingon Empire been created as a friendly government of the federation, Klingon players having access to all pve content and the ability to party with fed members, the situation would be so much better. Yes, we would not have pvp content at launch, but the way I see it Cryptic bit off more then it can chew and the game is suffering hardcore for it.

Announce a treaty, Cryptic. Add wargames to keep the battlegrounds you have now rolling. Then, take your time, and when ready, release the Romulans as a hostile faction that have its own fully fleshed out pve content.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-18-2010, 12:46 PM
I am content to take my time, and KDF faction will be ready when its ready. Game is hardly over a month old.

I don't want to be rude, and while I do sympathize with those who want the KDF side to be just like the Fed side right now, it won't be. I'd say it won't be close for a year. We'll get a tidbit here and a tad bit there.

I suggest if you can't wait, your going to make yourself and every around you unhappy, and you should probably find something else to play for the time being. I know that's a harsh sound to a Trekkie, but fact is fact.

I don't want to see people go, but I am so tired of hearing people complain that I'd be happy as the sole surviving BOP in a world of Feds.