Some suggestions/wishes for the basic launcher interface for this game.
1. I enter the password one time, why do I have to enter it again if the game fails to connect? Can I please just enter it one time?
2. Can I save the password so I never have to enter it again? The username is saved, give me the option to save the password.
3. If the launcher fails to connect, the LAUNCHER should keep trying, or give the option to keep trying to the user. I should not have to continually press a button when it's so easy for the game to continue attempting to login. Let me read a magazine, or work on other software instead of blindly pushing a button every 10 seconds. Which brings me to...
4. Why does the error demand that I sit there and do nothing for several seconds? Give me an immediately available retry button if it's impossible to fulfill wish #3.
5. This one is a little more pedantic, but it makes the entire experience better: Please minimize the number of buttons I have to click to launch the game. I have to start the launcher, enter my password, then press Engage. Why do I have to press engage? Isn't that what I started the launcher for and entered my password for? Then if the login fails I have to enter my password again (at least that one will save if I have to re-attempt). General user interface streamlining is a good thing. It's my biggest beef with the Playstation interface, every time I want to do something I have to click several times to do what I want when I just told it to do what I want.
These seem like very fundamental interface requirements to me. Someone let me know if I'm wrong. Or let me know of good reasons why we don't have these things.