Lt. Commander
# 11
03-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Thank you all for your replies, I'll sit down and take some time to review the sites of your fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Feel free to check us out mate. We are an old SWG guild. We actually have a fed and klingon fleet. We are laid back and casual, but also doing pretty good with Infected. We do mostly PVE but also some light PVP. I cannot say we do any RP to be honest. Feel free to check out my sig or give me a shout if you are interested. Minimum age of 21 and also we have vent.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-19-2010, 04:26 AM
Greetings from 12th Fleet!

We are a large, friendly fleet and are a combination of hardcore and casual, we also have RP and many events...We have a bit of everything.

Our website is www.12th-fleet.com feel free to check us out and submit an app on the forum
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-19-2010, 07:02 AM
Three things you should know about the Unrepentant Fleet in Star Trek Online:

1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.

2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.

3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.

Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.

But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in ****, Champions, DDO, Global Agenda, and now STO. We also play online games such as L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, and COD:MW2, and we're planning for the Upcoming release of The Old Republic. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.

Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:

1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. You need to click this sentence.

That's it! Looking forward to flying the friendly Federation skies with you soon, Captain.

[Edit]: Forgot to include our two guild interviews (click 'em to read 'em):

Champions Online interview with Ten Ton Hammer
Age of Conan interview with IGN

*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.

*** We also have 58 Rear Admirals in the Federation, and 2 in Klingon, with more getting there Admiral every day
Lt. Commander
Like you, I searched for the right Fleet. I actually took 6 months to decide last year. I wanted a Fleet that would have fun playing STO, but had a sense of maturity. Fortunately, the game genre fosters maturity imho, there are many of us who have dreamed of commanding a starship for decades. I wanted a Fleet that offered opportunity for RP, but was flexible to allow easy commo in-character or out-character with ease. I wanted a Fleet that had people interested in working together with coordination, not just everyone pew-pew'ing around. I wanted a Fleet that would hold my interest in STO for the coming years (I'm a lifetime subscriber too), so Raids and end-game content will be important. Personally, I have taken my time ranking up (Commander 7 now on first character) as I wanted to savor the experiences in STO. Many of my Fleet-mates are already at your level, and doing Raid content daily. I wanted a Fleet that respects RL and never tries to impose schedule constraints for gaming that might interfere with my RL. And finally, I wanted a Fleet that I could take into STO and experience the full potential of this wonderful genre.

I found it in the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Logic compels me to respond to your query and recommend you consider the VKF. Warp to Vulcan and our Fleet Headquarters at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and take a look at our organization. PM any of our members either in the forum or in-game and see if we are the Fleet where you belong. Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Check out our Intenational Fleet

More information here : http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=91242
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Awesome, ty for the replies guys, need to take my time on reviewing them. Midterm on Monday, havnt' had much time to look, or speak with my buds on this.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-20-2010, 05:19 PM
If you still haven't decided, I ask you to check out "The Shadows" at http://www.shadows-sto.com, as it has all of our particulars, concepts, etc. there. Thankx.
/B2