Lt. Commander
I heard that there will be redos of old classic ships in the new season one patch. It was said they will be avaible from the C-Store, now my question is what will they be?

I assumed that it would be newer versions of the Excelsior and Nebula since those are the two most wanted ships but I want to know if anyone knows.

P.S: If you don't believe me clicky on this and scroll down to C-Store: http://startrekonline.com/season_one
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 06:53 PM
That is all we know for the moment. They have not appeared on the Tribble yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 07:01 PM
shameless bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 07:12 PM
If you are expecting a different answer from the rest of the community, please continue to bump, but please understand that it is probable that you will never get a response until they actually do release the new ships on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2010, 07:36 PM
No one knows, Some dev I do not remember which said they had just gotten done taking pictures of ships bridges, I would ASSUME the same stands true of ships as well. However these screen shots have not popped up in the C-store yet like he said they would, so you will just have to be patient and wait until S1 launches or hope a dev releases them before hand.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forresto View Post
I heard that there will be redos of old classic ships in the new season one patch. It was said they will be avaible from the C-Store, now my question is what will they be?

I assumed that it would be newer versions of the Excelsior and Nebula since those are the two most wanted ships but I want to know if anyone knows.

P.S: If you don't believe me clicky on this and scroll down to C-Store: http://startrekonline.com/season_one

Nobody knows yet, for one simple reason:

The C-Store is shared between Tribble and Holodeck, so anything in the C-Store on Tribble would also be in the C-Store on Holodeck, and they don't want to show anything before the patch is Live.

Don't go joggling their elbows - they're busy