Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11 Grown up
03-20-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm 40
all you kids get off my damn lawn!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
I'm this many. *Holds up 23 fingers.*
ROFL! Again, I say ROFL!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-20-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm 13! And I'm in the... Uhh... Oh yeah... Well anyway I Plan to be in the science industry!

P.s. watch out for Chat!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenChina View Post
I'm 13! And I'm in the... Uhh... Oh yeah... Well anyway I Plan to be in the science industry!

P.s. watch out for Chat!
Oh my god! It's a minor!

Can I go to jail for corrupting minors by turning them to the Dark Side of the Farce?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Oh my god! It's a minor!

Can I go to jail for corrupting minors by turning them to the Dark Side of the Farce?
Nope! That hasn't been legislated yet. Free game Raven!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-20-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm 30 and i build custom vehicles for customers and do repair work also. When i want to be stupid i work at a friends bar serving drinks, cooking, and playing bouncer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-20-2010, 09:35 PM
44 days till 21!

I can almost taste it. Or maybe that's just the wine I'm drinking.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-20-2010, 09:36 PM
23. Student. Dad. Husband. Writer. Filmmaker. Dancer. Van Driver. Captain. Dreamer. Thinker. Worker. Anachronism. Joker. Pontificator. Valin. Antilles.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValinAntilles View Post
23. Student. Dad. Husband. Writer. Filmmaker. Dancer. Van Driver. Captain. Dreamer. Thinker. Worker. Anachronism. Joker. Pontificator. Valin. Antilles.
Van drivers unite! I love my mini van. <3
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-20-2010, 09:38 PM
wewt wewt!
My other car is an electric blue mazda 3 hatch.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:22 AM.