Lt. Commander
# 1 Need to find better skills
03-21-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a BO trainer that offers better quality training than the one in the Earth Space Dock, does anyone know where exactly I can find a better one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Better quality training??? I dont really understand the question. As far as I know the Earth Spacedock trainer offers all the different skills for your BOs that are a available.

Its the only one Ive ever used. I figure any other trainer in the game is going to offer the exact same thing at the exact same prices.

All the skills are there for you to get. So......if you want to find "better" skills that whats universally offered Im not sure how to help you with that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggyxx
I'm having a hard time finding a BO trainer that offers better quality training than the one in the Earth Space Dock, does anyone know where exactly I can find a better one?
You can buy new BOffs on DS9 in the Operations Center, but no trainer there. Don't know if DS9 BOffs have different/better skills than Earthbase BOffs.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2010, 01:55 PM
If you want Mk II and III skills, you need to find BOs with the skills and give them up to train the skills to one of your existing BOs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
Better quality training??? I dont really understand the question. As far as I know the Earth Spacedock trainer offers all the different skills for your BOs that are a available.

Its the only one Ive ever used. I figure any other trainer in the game is going to offer the exact same thing at the exact same prices.

All the skills are there for you to get. So......if you want to find "better" skills that whats universally offered Im not sure how to help you with that.
WRONG, L2P

and people wonder why feds suck at pvp....
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy.Mays
WRONG, L2P

and people wonder why feds suck at pvp....
Yea thanks. Im just saying there's not a place to get trained in better bof skills. Im fully aware you can transfer training from other bofs that you earn. Or that by leveling up certain skills you get access to be able to train your bofs with those skills.

But as far as a trainer that offers different skills Im not aware of one as Im pretty sure it doesnt exist.

Its funny you say Im wrong yet you dont even mention how.

Also, I play both Fed and Klingon. And with my fed I usually rank near the top of the list in PvP, and with my Klingon I always almost do.

So Im laughing at you right now. Har har. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed

I have highlighted what you said in your original answer, looks obvious too me that you did not know.